Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An E-Mail


So, I just received an e-mail from a friend of mine. Everything below, until after the signature, is from the body of the e-mail.

Narrator,

You need to get on with it. I know what you’re planning, because you talked to me about the days after your trip to France. Don’t do it, man. Don’t write about World of Warcraft, man. Seriously, that’ll be the most boring shit ever. No one, and I mean no one, has any desire to hear about you dual-wielding mutton in Lich King heroics. That makes you a troll (and yes, I know you play a troll), and trolls are the worst things ever.

Just, please, get on with the blog. It’s gone on for over a year now, and you’re still not through December.

Also: I know, you wanted to talk about Christmas. You’re a Jew and you spent it watching Scrooged and The Muppet Christmas Carol. There. Summed up in one sentence. Booyah.

-I’m out

So, yeah, I guess there’s something to that. There’s not much point in detailing how I went into a virtual hermitage for a couple of weeks before classes started back up, and you’re probably not all that interested in hearing about how I spent about three six-hour stretches grinding reputation for a bunch of goblins, so I might as well skip on to the next interesting bit, which took place about two and a half weeks after I returned from France.

Empire Strikes Back was ten kinds of awesome to see on the big screen, though. Hadn’t seen it since they came out with the special editions in the 90s.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment